How Does the 509 Optimum Stove Stack Up?
- BTU Range on high 12500 – 42500 per hour BTU Range on low 8500 – 11000 per hour
- Up to 79% total efficiency
- 99.5% Overall Combustion Efficiency
- EPA emissions 1.49 Gr.
- Burns for 12 hours on low with a full load of logs
- Front of stove can be 750 to 450° while the back is still only 110°
- Lifetime Warranty on the body of the stove
- One Year Warranty on Glass, Blower Motors, Igniter, and Paint.
How is the Optimum Stove Better Than the Others?
- No wood mess or sticky pitch
- No chopping and stacking
- Virtually no creosote buildup
- Fuel logs are free of spiders, bugs, or vermin
- Less wasted heat than wood burning stoves
- Puts off consistent heat
- Does not put off sparks onto carpet or floor
- Does not fill room with smoke when the door is open
- Burning produces less ash than wood or pellet stoves
- Easier to load, clean, and maintain than wood or pellet stoves
- Less distance needed between the backside of the stove and the wall
- No internal Auger motors to fail like pellet stoves
What Customization and Options are There?
- Designs are currently custom made on the door only and stove comes in one color – black
- Possibility of different colors and different artwork available as a special order. Ask us!